Contact me by E-mail

mr.dinoscar@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 15 March 2012

Fashion Forecasting - Tickets Please!

For my Fashion Forecasting project I had to produce a source-book, showing a fashion forecast for 3 different collections for the brand Topman/Topshop which were: Woman's sleepwear, woman's festive wear and men's casual day-wear. From these 3 collections one main collection had to be chosen and presented.

The collection I choose was men's casual day wear, which I renamed 'Urban Traveler' as the theme for the collection was 'Metro'. When it came to making the source-book and presenting my work on display boards, I wanted to continue with the theme 'Metro' for a strong link between my presentation boards and my source-book.

Some images of the project is below. all work shown is my own.

Thanks for reading, and expect more blogs on the way including my introduction to 'Street Styling'.










No comments:

Post a Comment