Contact me by E-mail

mr.dinoscar@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Cool Man-Bag!

I bought this cool canvas 'man-bag' from 'Topman'...

It is dark blue canvas with real leather straps which makes it really stand out and gives it more appeal.

At first I was not going to get it because I would only use it for college and to constantly undo the straps everytime I went for a textbook, pen or money I would have the nuisance of unstrapping and strapping it back up. Luckily this bag casually disguises that the straps are actaully held together by well disguised buttons! '

'No Fuss Just a Must'



It is selling for £32 get it while its HOT!

Quick style tip : wear with brown shoes or brown leather clothes and even though it is a man-bag a girl wearing the right quirky outfit would get away with this bag too. :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment